Ideal for active people or for a day full of meetings, this timer includes a sturdy case and a transparent and durable lens in a design that is both robust and useful.
The new simple controls ensure ease of use for all ages. This timer has many options to be used for all people who benefit from time management.
It has a handle to transport it anywhere that helps encourage independent living and work at any age and ability.
It is perfect for setting up a learning centre or increasing concentration while doing any task.
Do you need shorter or longer durations? Check out the rest of the timer family.
- Optional alert
- Volume control for times when a stronger tone is needed and for those where silence is preferred
- Lightweight antistatic disc
- Quiet operation - no ticking
- Oversized numbers
- Size: 14 cm x 18 cm
- An AA battery is required for operation (not included)
- Colours: black and white
Seeing how time passes makes Time Timer PLUS® ideal for:
- Teach the concept of elapsed time
- Make practice time more productive
- Reduce conflicts in family and home routines
- Manage transition stress by showing "how much time" is left
- Increased test and workplace performance
- Hold one-on-one meetings and move forward
- Overcome language and cultural barriers